Aaron Reichenberger is a trial lawyer within the Rosenbaum Law Group. He represents people who are hurt in car, bike, trucking, and motorcycle crashes as well as injured pedestrians. He also pursues wrongful death claims for families who have lost loved ones. Aaron represents workers injured on the job because of someone other than their employer, and he represents current and past clients in various legal matters that arise in their lives.
Before joining the Rosenbaum Law Group as an attorney, Aaron worked for six years as a paralegal at our firm. During this time he set a personal goal of helping injured people as an attorney. He attended the Willamette University College of Law where he served as the Editor in Chief of the Willamette Law Review and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Because of the above, Aaron possesses a unique blend of legal, practical, and administrative experience that enables him to effectively represent his clients.
Since rejoining the Rosenbaum Law Group, Aaron has successfully represented hundreds of victims in their claims against insurance companies or wrongdoers. He believes his representation should provide three primary benefits to his clients: 1) navigating the complicated and confusing world of insurance claims on their behalf; 2) placing his clients in the best possible position to focus on recovering from their physical, mental, and emotional injuries; and 3) maximizing the compensation his clients obtain from the wrongdoer's insurance company.
In his spare time, Aaron enjoys spending time with his family; reading; cooking; playing futsal and soccer; riding his bike and hiking; and rooting for the Timbers, Arsenal Football Club, and Denver Broncos. RCTID.
- Colorado State University, BA, 2003
- Willamette University College of Law, JD, 2014
Areas of Practice
- Car crashes
- Trucking crashes
- Motorcycle crashes
- Bicycle crashes
- Pedestrian injuries
- Wrongful death claims
- Diminished value claims
- Workplace third-party liability claims
- Civil litigation
Call: (503) 288-8000 x113
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Multnomah Bar Association
- Member of the Gus J. Solomon Inn of Court
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Why ORS 20.080 is Critical for Oregon Plaintiffs, The Multnomah Lawyer, February 2019 issue
- OTLA Motor Vehicle Collision Section Co-Chair
- Willamette University College of Law Portland Alumni Network Co-Chair