Ashley Rosenbaum-DePalo is a trial lawyer within the Rosenbaum Law Group. After graduating from the Willamette University College of Law, she immediately joined our team. In her time here, she has successfully tried, advocated, and resolved hundreds of cases against insurance companies and those who have negligently or intentionally injured innocent people.
Ashley's experience with the Rosenbaum Law Group includes representing victims from car crashes, bike injuries, complex civil rights claims, complex product liability claims, wrongful death claims, and premises liability claims. During law school, she externed for Judge Janice Wilson in the Multnomah County Circuit Court and clerked at our firm.
Ashley Rosenbaum-DePalo is Mike Rosenbaum's daughter. Because she was raised around our practice, the passion to represent injured victims is in her DNA. She grew up in Carver, Oregon and attended Clackamas High School where she played basketball and volleyball. She attended Occidental College where she continued to play both sports at the collegiate level. In her free time, Ashley enjoys traveling, spending time with her young son, and doing home improvement projects alongside her husband Ryan.
Ashley is a member of the Multnomah Bar Association, Oregon Women Lawyers, the American Bar Association, the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, and Athlete's Touch. She is also a Casa Ambassador Board Member and co-chair of the OTLA motor-vehicle injury section. Ashley's practice emphasizes personal injury litigation, wrongful death claims, and products liability actions.
- Occidental College, BA, 2010
- Willamette University College of Law, JD, 2013
- Motion to Compel Discovery, MVA Deskbook (Oregon Trial Lawyer's Association 2015)
Areas of Specialty
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Bicycle and motorcycle crashes
- Wrongful death
- Civil Litigation
Call: (503) 288-8000 x109
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Multnomah Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member of Athlete's Touch
- MBA YLS CLE Committee Member
- OTLA Motor Vehicle Accident Section Co-Chair
- Casa Ambassador Board Member