Call: (503) 288-8000 x0102
Ashley Rosenbaum-DePalo is a trial lawyer within the Rosenbaum Law Group. After graduating from the Willamette University College of Law, she immediately joined our team. In her time here, she has successfully tried, advocated, and resolved hundreds of cases against insurance companies and those who have negligently or intentionally injured innocent people.
Ashley’s experience with the Rosenbaum Law Group includes representing victims from car crashes, bike injuries, pedestrian injuries, product liability claims, wrongful death claims, and premises liability claims. During law school, she externed for Judge Janice Wilson in the Multnomah County Circuit Court and clerked at our firm.
Ashley Rosenbaum-DePalo is Mike Rosenbaum’s daughter. Because she was raised around our practice, the passion to represent injured victims is in her DNA. She grew up in Carver, Oregon and attended Clackamas High School where she played basketball and volleyball. She attended Occidental College where she continued to play both sports at the collegiate level. In her free time, Ashley enjoys traveling, spending time with her family, boating, reading, and exploring Portland’s culinary scene.
Ashley is a member of the Multnomah Bar Association, Oregon Women Lawyers, the American Bar Association, and the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association. She served as a Casa Ambassador Board Member, co-chair of the OTLA motor-vehicle injury section, and the MBA YLS CLE Committee. Ashley’s practice emphasizes personal injury litigation, wrongful death claims, and premise liability actions.
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers 2020-23
- Occidental College, BA, 2010
- Willamette University College of Law, JD, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Motion to Compel Discovery, MVA Deskbook (Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association 2015 and 2020)
- Speaker at the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association convention in August of 2022 on the topic Determine the Ideal Juror – Winning the Righteous Battle: How to Beat an Aggressive Defense and Change Your Client’s Life, 2022
Areas of Specialty
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Bicycle and motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian injuries
- Wrongful death
- Civil Litigation
- Graduate of OTLA Trial Academy, and OTLA Leadership Academy
- OTLA Board Member
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Multnomah Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of Oregon Women Lawyers